Thursday, April 14, 2011

GOAL #1 COMPLETE!

We have accomplished our first goal! This past Tuesday I finally dropped off our first pieces at Baby BOWtique. If you know me personally, then you know that I usually have 50 projects going on which makes it really hard for me to mark anything off my to do list. This is something that I am  learning to work on. 


Our signature blanket: Fuchsia & Damask
Violet Hootie with Violet dotted minky







Want to see our minky must-haves?? All of our ready made items are for sale at Baby BOWtique located at 3300 Kell Blvd (Between Kemp & Lawrence). You can also find them on Facebook at Baby BOWtique. I am sure you've heard me rave about this place before but it really in a one-of-a-kind place and her work is unmatched. She puts so much time and thought into the pieces plus she'll make you feel like old friends after just one conversation with her. We are very lucky to be a vendor for her bowtique. She also offers fabulous baby shower goodies such as diaper cakes, mums, & invitations. 


Baby BOWtque

Baby BOWtique
Baby BOWtique


We have received lots of requests for custom baby bedding. Although we, and when I say "we" I mean my mom :)  are capable of crib bedding, it's not available right now. I was very lucky that my mom is so talented and was able to do my little Hootie's set. I could not find anything that wasn't your typical baby stuff and when I did find one I liked, it was back ordered for months. Guess everyone else had the same idea as me. 


We hope that in the near future we will be able to offer custom baby bedding. Between all of the custom orders we've received and trying to keep enough stock in the store, we have been crazy busy and couldn't be happier. Although my mom is just this side of desperate enough to enlist me to sew. EEEKKK!! 


Remember, we're not just for girls. I have recently found out really how are it is to find cute boy goodies. Even to match them to a girl! It's just not available!! So we try to offer as many "boy" or "neutral" items as possible. 
Blue Cowboy: will be paired with brown dotted minky 


Robot Theme: Aqua dotted minky












Thank you for all the kind words of support. We really love doing this & hope to continue to be lucky enough to have this creative outlet. We are currently accepting new orders for custom pieces please just e-mail us at hootiehu@gmail.com. Plus we're always open to suggestions & comments. 


Find us on Facebook at Hootie Hu. Feel free to "share" our link and let your friends know about us. We've got some HUGE happenings in our near future and will want to shout them from a mountain top :):)





0 comments:

Post a Comment